Keyes and Donnellan P.C. is at the forefront of providing comprehensive legal services to physicians, hospitals, nurses and other health care providers in western and central Massachusetts. We have a proven track record of providing thorough analysis and developing thoughtful and practical solutions. We believe that it is only through thorough analysis and a thoughtful approach to each matter, that practical solutions can be reached. A meaningful solution is what matters most and that means, it may not always be about the downward spiral of someone wins and someone loses.
The types of health care related legal services we provide include, although are not limited to:
- Identifying and analysis of legal issues that arise in the delivery of health care and providing legal opinions on appropriate response.
- Licensure and quality assurance related issues including practicing before administrative agencies.
- Expedited analysis of unexpected outcomes and developing a disclosure process for errors that may have impacted results including developing a comprehensive approach to redress through disclosure and apology.
- Counselling health care providers in appropriately responding to patient outcomes in instances where unexpected results have occurred.
- Employer-Employee relationship matters including initial contract preparation and review, mediating difficulties that arise in the relationship and termination related matters.
- Contract review for employment and third party services including electronic health records, billing, and other supportive services.
- Review and development of institutional policies and procedures, as well as employment handbooks.
- On-site educational services and seminars pertaining to medical -legal matters specific to the needs of the particular health care provider.