Keyes and Donnellan P.C. has a proven track record of success, in providing legal services in employment and business operational related matters for professional corporations and institutions, as well as other businesses. The key to our success is preparation and thorough analysis, identifying and understanding that with meaningful analysis and a thoughtful approach to each case, that the best resolution can be accomplished and that is what you and/or your insured's deserve. We also appreciate that for outcomes to be meaningful, they must be cost-effective, including the cost of the legal services themselves. But it is also important, that when the need arises, to have lawyers who are adept in the courtroom with litigation experience and who have thoroughly analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of the case long before the jury had been seated.
The types of employment matters we handle include, although are not limited to:
- Employer-Employee relationship matters including initial contract preparation and review, mediating difficulties that arise in the work place and termination related matters include allegations of employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or business decisions or administrative actions.
- Directors and officers liability for claims of wrongful acts performed in the person's official capacity and claims.
- General liability including errors leading to bodily injury or property damage.
- Errors or omissions resulting in injuries or damages as a result of the rendering of professional services.
Workers' compensation arising from injuries sustained by employees that arise out of, and occur during, the course of their employment.
- Contract review.
- Review and development of institutional policies and procedures, as well as employment handbooks.
- Advising businesses and institutions in appropriately responding to accidents and unexpected injurious events caused by business practices.
- Expedited analysis of unexpected outcomes and developing a disclosure process for errors that may have impacted results including developing a comprehensive approach to redress through disclosure and apology.